Help a Child Return Back to School Prepared to Succeed!
Join us in supporting our children’s education by giving what you can, including backpacks, calculators, pens, pencils and other school necessities for youth attending grades K-8. Print out a full list of school supplies needed here.
How can you participate? Simple, as a sponsor or contributor you are invited to host a back-to school drive at your individual locations. We’ll do the rest by providing you with posters announcing collection activities and dates and a list of school supplies generated by the Spokane area schools. We ask that you provide a collection barrel for your location.
August 7th is the DEADLINE for final collection of all donated items. Please email email@example.com for more information. Printable posters are at the bottom of this page and school supply list can be printed here.
As a leader in the Spokane community, we encourage you to recognize the needs of our future leaders, to mentor their potential when opportunities permit, and to purposely have a hand in connecting our communities for tomorrow’s growth.
Together we can make a difference.
Collected school supplies will be distributed at Unity in the Community. We plan to distribute over 1,200 bags of school supplies.
To qualify to receive a free bag of supplies, the child and parent will go through the Cultural Village collecting stamps on their passport. At the completion of the tour through the Village, the completed passport can be shown for one bag of supplies per child. To get one bag of supplies, children must be present with the parent or guardian. Supplies will not be given out if the child is not present.
You can drop supplies off at:
- STCU – Any Spokane and Spokane Valley Locations
- Bethel AME 645 S Richard Allen Court, Spokane
- Farmers Insurance Jim McNary Agency 905 E Wellesley Ave, Spokane
- Hospice of Spokane, 121 S Arthur, Spokane
- The Legacy Boxing Club 12929 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley
- Riverview Lofts 1608 E South Riverton, Spokane
- Roybal Chiropractic 1203 W Francis Ave, Spokane
- Capital Insurance Group 601 W Main Street, Spokane
- Hoyt, Lewis & Associates 123 E 2nd Ave Spokane
- State Farm – Dave Christy Agency 12120 E Mission Ave, Spokane Valley
- USPS 2928 S. Spotted Rd, Spokane 99224
- WSU Spokane 600 N. Riverpoint Drive (Academic Center Building on the Washington State University Spokane Campus. Student Affairs Office on the first floor.)
Would you like your company to be a supply drop off point? Please fill out the form below